The General Purpose Post Mount is an Ultra Strong post surface mounting device designed for installing 4” and 5” composite post covers to wood and composite deck surfaces.
Which Post Mount is right for you?
- General Purpose Mount for 4” or 5” posts
- Railing is 42” high, 6’ on center length
- No Mounting Hardware included
- PVC guides for bracket attachment
- 2 shims for leveling, powder coated steel post
- Independently tested to meet ICC-AC174 requirement
- Blu-Mount™ Post Mount for 4” or 5” Posts
- Railing is 36” to 42” high, in 6’, 8’ or 10’ railing lengths
- Mounting Hardware for Concrete or Wood / Composite Included
- PVC guides OR 6063 TR Aluminum alloy guides for bracket attachment
- Adjustable leveling plate
- Mounting hardware for concrete, wood or composite decking
- Dacromate Coating, very important for salt water/water applications
- ATI Tested
|Dimensions||42" High for 4" or 5" Post Sleeves|
|Search by Manufacturer||Non-Branded|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more