The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is the first hidden fastening system to easily and affordably attach deck boards to the substructure.
- Two lengths available in either ProTech coated carbon steel or 316 Stainless:
- 1-7/8" - For use with any nominal 5/4 deck board (Actual 1")
- 2-3/8" - For use with any nominal 2"x 6" deck board (Actual 1-1/2")
- Coverage (2 screws per board, each joist, spaced 16" on center):
- 350 piece covers 100 Square feet
- 700 piece covers 200 Square feet
- 1750 piece covers 500 square feet
Easy to install using either Marksman tool, CAMO screws secure deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced. No pre-drilling required. ACQ-compatible CAMO deck screws come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
|Package Quantity||CAMO Deck Screws are available in 350ct, 700ct, or 1750ct|
|Dimensions||1-7/8" - For use with any nominal 5/4 deck board (Actual 1" ) 2-3/8" - For use with any nominal 2"x 6" deck board (Actual 1-1/2")|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more