- 12 Volt
- LED Fixture in Cool White Color
- Spliced into any 12VDC Low Voltage System.
- The Power supply will support upto 16 lights
Compact, low-voltage LED lights make decks both appealing and accessible after dusk. Mounting flush to any surface and are ideal for pathways, stairs, doorways, and step-downs.
Highly versatile and easy to install, LED recessed lighting is a simple way to add a dramatic effect to your deck. Available in 8 piece kits with transformer and light sensor or 2-pack add-on kits and Extension Wire are available separately. Power supply supports up to 16 lights
The transformer in the Deckorators LED deck light kit can support a maximum of 24 individual LED lights, however the maximum recommended load is 16 LED lights
- Never install low voltage lighting within 10' of pools spas or fountains, even when there is a GFCI supply outlet a low voltage power supply is considered an isolated power supply (not directly bonded to the primary circuit) and a short across the primary and secondary side of the transformer may allow dangerously high voltages to cause electrocution hazards. Need more info see National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 411
- Never look directly into LED lights, the intense light can irritate or possibly damage your eyesight.
UPC: 090489179311 Item 117659
UPC: 090489205218 Item 129515
|Package Quantity||8 Pack Kit or 2 Pack Supplied with an 12VAC Power Supply|
|Search by Manufacturer||Deckorators|
|Dimensions||1-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/2"|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more