- FastenMaster TimberLok Wood Screws
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8" lags.
- Nationally recognized testing and code approvals.
- Sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without predrilling.
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance.
- Variety of lengths, from 2-1/2" to 10", to match every application
- Proprietary three step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ Approved.
- Free bit in every package.
|Package Quantity||50pc, 250pc or 500pc (2-1/2" only)|
|Dimensions||2-1/2", 4", 6", 8" or 10"|
|Search by Manufacturer||FastenMaster|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more