The FootingPad™ composite deck post footing system is engineered to provide the fastest, most economical means to raise your deck in record time. The FootingPad™ system’s design is lightweight, evenly distributes deck post loads, and saves hours of back-breaking work. .
FootingPad™ is not only structurally sound, but environmentally friendly as well. Made from 100% recycled composite materials, it’s completely eco-friendly — all the way from manufacturing to transport to installation.
- Made from 100% recycled composite material
- Dramatically lower energy used to manufacture versus concrete process
- No scrap in the process, less fuel to transport .
- 80 lb/ bag concrete x 10 posts = 800 pounds
- 1 lb / FootingPad™ x 10
- Click here for the ESR Report
- Click here for the brochure
In today’s world of “green building,” FootingPad™ just makes the most sense in keeping your environmental footprint to its minimum, while maximizing structural integrity.