Plug-And-Play Power Cables make adding landscape or walkway lighting a breeze. Their simple design allows you to connect all your lights by integrated sockets with a Quick Twist Connect Fastening System, which does not require any tools! Simply position your lights, place the power cord, and attach the light to either the main cable, an extension cable, or a splitter and you are done. Most importantly there is no need to hire an electrician; you can do all the set up yourself.
Click here for a PDF garden map and examples
Main Cable Features:
- 32' includes 4 Integrated Sockets at 6.5' intervals (13' lead before start of sockets). For use with either the 12 or 60 watt transformers. Maximum wattage: 120W.
- 49' Includes 6 Integrates Sockets at 6.5' intervals (16' lead before start of sockets). For use with all transformers. Maximum wattage: 150W.
Extension Cable Features:
- Lengths of either 19' or 32' without Integrated Sockets
- 19' Extension Cable Maximum Wattage: 120W
- 32' Extension Cable Maximum Wattage: 150W
- One incoming connection providing three additional sockets
- Maximum Wattage: 150W