- GRK Caliburn Concrete Screws Feature:
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Aggressive Heavy duty threads lock into concrete and can be removed and reinserted with screw damage
- Countersinking Bugle Head locks wood to concrete for complete installation and effective anchoring
- Caliburn™ PH pan head, which is ideal for an exposed finished look including installation of electrical boxes
- Caliburn™ XL washer head design for superior holding power.
- The Caliburn™ XL is code approved under ICC report ESR-3251
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- Available in Various Bulk Sizes, and HandyPaks
- 1/4" Caliburn screws use a T30 Bit, 19/64" use T40
|Package Quantity||GRK Caliburn Concrete Screws are available in Various Bulk Sizes, ProPaks, and HandyPaks|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more