18/2 Low Voltage Cable. Perfect for 12v DC Lighting Circuits, and for most types of outdoor deck and low voltage wiring applications.
Information About Wire
- Voltage always decreases with distance and temperature increase as electricity travels along low voltage cable.
- The amount of voltage drop depends on the gauge of the wire, length of the cable, temperature and the load connected to it (total wattage used by the bulbs).
- As voltage drops, light output decreases (and lamp life increases). AC and DC lighting systems use different size wires. LED DC wire is typically smaller 18/2
- Properly sized cables will cable typically will maintain incandescent light output within 85% of the bulb's rated performance and will maintain its color temperature within 5% of its rated temperature. LED lights can use much smaller cables.
- Cable colors may vary. we use several suppliers, Most common color is black, but sometimes its red, gray, or white. Same great cable just the coating color is different
|Package Quantity||Varies By Selection|
|Color||Black, Gray, White|
|Search by Manufacturer||The Deck Store|
|Dimensions||50' and 100' Foot Lengths of Outdoor Underground Wire|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more