Returns and Refunds
Refund, Return, and Replacement Policy
For all non-PSG items: You must email customer service with your Order# and the items you wish to return within 30 days of receiving the product to obtain an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. After an RGA is issued, your RGA number is valid for 14 calendar days. Any product shipped back to us without a valid RGA number may be refused. Returned product(s) MUST be in its original packing and never installed. Once inspected and approved, a refund will be issued by the same means of purchase. Refunds are calculated by the total amount paid for the product on your original invoice minus original shipping on Free Ship Items. Once product has been inspected and deemed returnable you will be credited. A minimum Restock Fee of 10% or $5 whichever is greater applies to non-PSG returns.
If you are making an exchange, TheDeckStoreOnline.com in most cases will attempt to waive the restocking fee. The customer in this case may be responsible for the shipping charges if the product was a free ship item, that is the fee TheDeckStoreOnline.com incurred originally to ship this item(s) and pays to ship these items back to TheDeckStoreOnline.com. An RGA is still required and can be obtained by contacting a customer service representative.
- Some items maybe shipped directly from a manufacturer's or distributor's warehouse, and returned products may be required to be returned to the originating warehouse for credit.
- Product may be returned in person, to the originating warehouse or store location to save on return shipping costs. Ask us first please.
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- If the order was purchased with a Free Shipping Discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from any refund we apply.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the merchandise is being returned due to defect, or TheDeckStoreOnline.com incorrectly filled the order.
- Avoid rejected returns by verifying all the contents are in place, Don't write on product packaging, use original boxes to send back
- Any Return without Authorization will be refused.
Special Order Items Cannot Be Returned.
If a special order item is received and is defective, a replacement will be sent once the defective product is returned. For defective products, a return shipping label will be provided at no charge via e-mail. Prior to a return label being submitted, The Deck Store Online must have a customer’s credit card on file. If the fixture is determined to be defective, a replacement will be shipped via Standard Ground service at no charge. If Expedited Shipping is requested, Expedited Shipping fees will be charged. If the returned fixture is found to be in working condition or the problem is found to be from defective batteries, all shipping charges will be charged to the credit card on file. Some Special Order Items may have extended lead times of 2-4 week.
- Custom Made Products, Example Fire Pits, Post Lights
- Any item Custom Cut for shipping purposes
- All Decking is non-returnable
- Any item that was installed, used, or missing parts
- Shipping costs on Free Ship items
- Special Order Items
- Composite Railing Components may have more Restrictive Return Policies
Deck Store Product Satisfaction Guarantee - PSG
We are committed to your satisfaction. If there are any problems with your order, the customer service, shipping, or even if you just aren’t happy with your item, please call us at (877) 432-2311, or email us at support@TheDeckStore.com. We will do everything we can to make sure everything is perfect for you!
Most items supplied from The Deck Store Online qualify for a full refund with No Restocking Fees through our PSG Program. Qualifying items will have the Product Satisfaction Guarantee label on the item page. Whether you ordered the wrong amount or just not satisfied, you can return all non-special order, PSG Program items. Original Shipping is non-refundable, and Return Shipping is the customer's responsibility, except in the event the item is damaged or mis-shipped. All PSG Program returns require a RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number, which can be obtained by calling (952) 432-1888, or emailing support@TheDeckStore.com.
PSG Return Policy
There are times when you may order an item and then find out it wasn’t exactly what you wanted. We get that some items don’t look the way you thought they would, so we've tried to make returning them simple. The Product Satisfaction Guarantee return policy applies only to items with the Product Satisfaction Guarantee label on the item page.
PSG Program items can be returned with a RGA number:
- Within 90 days of purchase – Product qualifies for a full refund or equal exchange.
- Between 91-179 days of purchase – Product qualifies for store credit.
- 180 days after purchase – We are unable to accept returns or issue credits.
On any order DeckPerks were used to purchase items the DeckPerks points will be refunded before any cash refund.