The SD screw features an optimized shank which is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The hex head virtually eliminates cam-out and helps avoid stripping of the head. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the serrated threads reduce torque for improved drivability.
SD Screws for Use with Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors:
- Tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie connectors for interior and most exterior applications
- The single-fastener load capacity of the SD9 exceeds the capacity of a 10d common nail, while the single-fastener load capacity of the SD10 exceeds that of the 16d common nail
- Ideal for use in tight spaces where using a hammer is inconvenient
- Optimized heat-treating for ductility, strength and reduced hydrogen embrittlement concerns
- Mechanically-galvanized coating meets ASTM B695 Class 55, is recommended for use with certain preservative-treated woods and is compliant with the 2006 International Residential Code® (R319.3) and 2009 International Residential Code (R317.3.1)
Comes in 100pc packs or 500 pc packs.
SD9 (0.131") or SD10 (0.161") shank; 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" screws
SKU's: SD911R100, SD911R500, SD9212R100, SD9212R500, SD10112R100, SD10112R500, SD10212R100, SD10212R500
UPC: 707392462103 - #10 x 1-1/2" 100pk #56535
UPC: 707392103509 - #9 x2-1/2"
|Package Quantity||Comes in 100pc or 500pc packs|
|Search by Manufacturer||Simpson Strong Tie|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Calculators Tools to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item