Cable rails can add value to your Property and View, always verify with your local building code officials if you are allowed to use cable rails in your area. Typically rail posts sections can be placed 50" apart and cables are spaced at 3-3/16" intervals to provide the needed support.
- 2-3/8" square
- Cable spacing is pre-drilled at 3-3/16"
- Engineered to code when installed up to 50" apart
- Only a few simple tools are required to install cable like a professional.
- A complete system of cable railing cost about $125 to $150 per line foot.
- Aluminum pieces cut easily with standard carbide blades.
|Package Quantity||Single Fascia Mount Post per Package | Length Varies by Selection|
|Color||Anodized Aluminum, Black Aluminum|
|Manufacturer||AS&D Railing Systems|
|Dimensions||2-3/8" Square | 4 3/8" Holes | 46" to Make a 36" Tall Rail and 52" to Make a 42" Tall Rail|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more