The Titan Post Anchor™
Concealed wood post surface mounted anchoring system of its kind. Made from strong galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish. Use with any post for anchor. Use it for gazebos, pergolas, deck railings, support posts, patio railings or anywhere you need a clean looking, strong, wood post connection to any surface - wood, composite or concrete.
Also consider: Using Cedar Post Skirts to easily fit over Titan post anchors and keep a consistent cedar look throughout posts.
Titan post connectors are the professional choice from the deck installation experts at The Deck Store, we are Minnesota's most senior licensed deck builders!
- 1 - Post Anchor - .625"x 5"x 5" or .625"x 7.5"x 7.5"
- 4 - 5/16"x 5" HDG Lag Bolts
- 8 - 1/4" x 3" HDG Lag Bolts
- Durable-Powder-Coated Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Construction
Order anchors only and save a few bucks! We recommend the 5/16 Bronze Star Lag Screw by Screw Products for this critical connection. The length you select will be dependent on the materials your attaching to. Always try to get 2+ inches into the sub framing or blocking for the highest pullout strength. When attaching to concrete consider the Tapcons 1/4 x 3-1/4" or 1/4" Concrete Wedge Anchors. The deck installation teams at The Deck Store exclusively use Titan Post Connectors whenever we need a strong code compliant connection to a deck surface, no other product has been able to replace this for a strong, easy to apply, post to surface connection.
100's in stock for same day shipping
* some conditions apply
|Package Quantity||Single Titan Post Anchor | Kits Include Fasteners|
|Search by Manufacturer||Titan|
|Dimensions||Titan 4x4 = 5" x 5" x 5/8" (1.25 x 3.5" tube) | Titan 6x6 = 7.5" x 7.5" x 5/8" (1.75 x 4.75" tube)|
- Be cautious of applicationReview by Ken
- Large size anchor tube is over-sized (deeper) to the hole saw. A forstner bit creates a closer fit. BUT, neither hole saw nor standard forstner bit drills deep enough to match the tube length. So if the wood post is any harder than cedar, you will not be able to drive the anchor all the way into the post. * You'll have to follow the directions and use a large hammer like the video shows (Posted on 1/9/2015)
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Calculators Tools to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item