Trex Elevations Beam
- Strong – Elevations provides for a larger deck space with fewer posts and beams for less obstructed views.
- Stable – Elevations won’t twist, warp or sag over time, ensuring the deck boards remain neatly in place.
- Long-lasting – Elevations lasts longer than pressure-treated lumber, saving you the cost of fixing or replacing your deck.
- Non-combustible – Elevations is ideal for areas of high-density housing and frequent wildfires.
- Eco-friendly – Elevations contains a minimum of 25% recycled steel and is 100% recyclable.
|Search by Manufacturer||Trex|
|Dimensions||2" x 8-1/4" x 12', 16' & 20' Lengths|
|CCRR/ESR Report Number||Not yet released|
|Maximum Joist Span||Not yet released|
|Warranty||(25) years from the date of original purchase for a residential application|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more