- The TRIO Ultimate Deck Screw has been specifically designed to outperform standard deck screws in softwood decking such as pressure treated, cedar, and redwood in these key areas:
- Ultimate Strip-Out Resistance
- The Torx TTAP™ drive system offers unmatched stick-fit and wobble-free installation, virtually eliminating fastener stripping during installation or removal. A standard Torx 25 bit will also drive the fastener.
- Ultimate Anti-Splitting Resistance
- The ThruPOINT™ bores pilot hole during installation, eliminating the wedging effect and splitting caused by standard deck screws.
- Ultimate Corrosion Resistance
- TRIO’s proprietary coating system delivers 2x better corrosion resistance in salt spray testing than standard deck screws. In addition, the coating is UV resistant to eliminate fading over time.
- TRIO Spotter™ Installation Guide*
- Much more than a lid, it is a tool engineered to increase fastener installation speed and accuracy.
- *Available for the 350 pc bucket only
- TRIO is backed by a lifetime guarantee for the life of the decking project. If you are ever unhappy with the performance of TRIO, contact FastenMaster for a full reimbursement.
|Package Quantity||FastenMaster TRIO Deck Screws available in: 75 pc box, 350 pc box, or 1050 pc bucket|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more