EAGLE CLAW #8 X 1-5/8″ STAR DRIVE T20 TORX STAINLESS STEEL DECK SCREWS
Eagle Claw Stainless Steel Wood Screws for Decking, Fencing, and all Outdoor Applications. No more ugly staining of your timber! Available in handy 350- and 1750-piece buckets. Drivers are included
Suitable for Outdoor and Coastal applications, we confidently recommend these corrosion-resistant Torx Deck Screws for use with all Hardwoods and Softwoods, including redwood, cedar, and pressure-treated lumber.
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T20 TORX):
- No Corrosion with stainless steel screws, as is the case with coated or plated screws
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar and pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Top Quality: We design our own screws, and get them manufactured to precise specifications by a reputable company in Taiwan that has worked with us for many years.
- Long Lasting: Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR SCREWS:
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T20 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- T20 Torx Driver Included
||350 (1x 25mm Torx Driver) & 1750 (2x 25mm Torx Driver)