Cortex Hidden Fastener System for Wolf Decking is the most advanced, and complete system to cover the heads of the screws on your deck. They come in all colors available by Wolf Decking. The Cortex concealed Fasteners consists of a screw, a setting tool and a plug from the same board material. Cortex hidden fasteners have been redesigned with a new thread design requiring less torque, and a new bit made from stronger material for extreme pro contractor use that uses the Torx TTAP head. The TTAP head makes it almost impossible to strip the fasteners, allowing for easy removal, and a stability button keeps the screw straight when drilling. Setting Tool included in every box.
FastenMaster Cortex Fastening System
- Each Cortex plug has been engineered and tested to yield ultimate long term performance. This testing includes:
- UV Stability/Long Term Weathering Tested
- Intense Freeze-Thaw Cycle Tested
- Expansion/Contraction Cycle Tested
- Moisture Saturation/Freezing Performance Tested
- Impact Resistant
- Recommended by Azek and The Deck Store Installers
Typical Deck Coverage – based on 5.5" board width and 16" O.C. joist spacing
WARRANTY - Please visit www.FastenMaster.com or call FastenMaster at 800 518 3569 for a full written warranty. For technical assistance or questions regarding proper use of this system, please contact FastenMaster Technical Support at 800 518 3569 or visit www.FastenMaster.com.
||300 screws | 400 plugs | 3 setting tools for approximately 100 sq
||Amberwood, Black Walnut, Driftwood Grey, Harbor Grey, Rosewood, Sand Castle, Teakwood, Weathered IPE