Cut-N-Seal is a water-based brush-on sealer and moisture repellent for cuts and holes in pressure treated wood that expose untreated wood above ground where appearance counts, on deck boards, railing, post tops, and fence boards. Provides the required treated wood cut sealer as required by 2012 IRC 317.1.1 and 318.1.2 AWPA M4
One quart of end sealer covers approx 500 square feet of decking. It is highly recommended that end grain cuts are protected in order to prevent checks and splits.
- Pressure treated wood should be dry and clean.
- Cut-N-Seal is ready to use – do not dilute.
- Shake or stir contents before and periodically during use.
- Apply a first coat by brush, allow to absorb, and apply a second coat.
- Clean equipment (brushes, etc.) with soap and water.
- Store in tightly closed container. Do not freeze. Keep above 40°F (4°C).
- Dispose of empty container in household trash.
- For use on Above Ground treated wood products. Use Cut-N-Seal® on areas that have been drilled or saw cut in treated wood deck boards, railing, post tops, fence boards, etc. where appearance counts.
- A 1 quart can will seal approx. 330 5/4×6 deck board ends or approx. 220 2×6 deck board ends, coated twice.
- The water-based formulation is low odor. It is ready to use, directly from the can, and it cleans up with soap and water.
- Cut-N-Seal is not recommended to replace pressure treatment.
- Do not use to re-coat pressure treated wood surfaces.
- Do not use for pressure treated wood in ground contact applications or in preserved wood foundations.
||Single Quart Container of Brown Treated Cut Sealer