This Rail System Complies with IBC, IRC, and FBC Rules and is Listed on CCRR-0163. This Rail System is Approved for use in Hurricane Zones, Miami-Dade County Approved
Westbury Railing Posts are surface-mounted, extremely durable, powder-coated posts that are welded to the base plate for increased strength. All post styles include Westbury's unique post leveling feature that adjusts for uneven surfaces up to 8 degrees. These posts can be easily installed on most surfaces including composite, concrete or wood surfaces. Available in in three sizes, 2" 3" and 4", and four stock colors: Black Fine Texture (Matte Black), Bronze Fine, Texture Brown Fine Texture and White Fine Texture.
Westbury Aluminum Railing Post Specifications:
- Post Accessories: Post flairs and caps are included.Finish: Powder coated aluminum.
- Post Heights: 37"(Typically used as line posts), 47" (Typically used as stair center and bottom)
- Post Sizes: 2" x 2" , 3 x 3 and 4" x 4"
- Additionally: Balusters, railing, and accessories sold separately.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: Westbury's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
||Single Westbury Post Per Package | One Post, Two Shims, Four 1/4" x 1" Stainless Steel Adjustment Bolts | One cap | One flair
||Black Fine Texture, Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Silver, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture
||Varies by Selection