This Rail System Complies with IBC, IRC, and FBC Rules and is Listed on CCRR-0163. This Rail System is Approved for use in Hurricane Zones, Miami-Dade County Approved
Westbury's Riviera Stair Rail Section Kits will add some visual flare to your deck or patio and the pre-fabricated sections make assembling very easy with minimal upkeep. All level and stair sections are powder coated with state of the art technology to resist outdoor fading, so you can be confident in your investment. With multiple rail lengths to choose from, you will be sure to find the style you are looking for and all hardware that comes with the level sections are zinc die cast for corrosion resistance.
Riviera C34 Stair layouts
Riviera C341 Stair layouts
- Material: Aluminum
- Riviera Railing Heights: 36”, 42”
- Riviera Railing Lengths: 4', 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’
- Round or Square Balusters: 3/4” x 3/4” x .045” wall
- Code Compliant Baluster Spacing: 3.875” for Level Railing, 3.625" for Stairs
- Dimensions for Top Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-3/8” tall (.085”) thickness. Top rail is actually 1-1/2" longer than listed length.
- Dimensions for Bottom Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-1/4” tall (.120”) thickness. Bottom rail is actually 1/2" shorter than listed length
||30-Year Limited Warranty on our Westbury® Aluminum Railing
||Riviera C34, C341 railing kit includes: Top Rail | Mid Rail | Bottom Rail | Balusters | 3 Top Brackets | 3 Bottom Brackets | Instructions and Hardware
||Black Fine Texture, Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Grey Fine Texture, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture
||Varies by Selection Typically 4' - 8' Sections