The Prova Rail System offers a contemporary European design. The slimline profile provides a clear view, and can be used both outdoors and in. Quick and Easy Installation with 18 possible configurations. Choose your Posts, then choose your InFill, or rail type, and finally choose your Handrail. The Prova Rail System includes a complete line of accessories for any application.
Each Prova Railing Handrail is 79" long, 1-1/2" in diameter and sold individually.
Order the End Caps, Junctions, and Terminals separately. Use the PA7 - End Cap. For wall attachment use the PA9 - Wall Fitting. The PA6 Handrail Elbow allows for joining two sections at any angle up to 90 Degrees. The PA8 Connector can be used to connect the handrail to a wall or connect two sections together, the PA99 Aluminum Connector is a straight line handrail connector.
Maintenance and recommendations:
- Space between posts: 39 -3/8"
- If going in concrete, substitute concrete screws for hex screws.
- Top mount posts should be mounted to flat level surface or stair tread.
- 1-1/2" diameter with a finished railing height at 42", base is 4-1/4" diameter.
- Posts is designed for 4" code configuration
- Can be used with Antharcite, aluminum, or beech wood handrails.
- Care free maintenance
- All other accessories and options are sold separately.
- It is recommended that post spacing does not exceed 39"
- Consistent look on the inside and out.
- Make sure to verify code compliance.
||Prova Single Handrail Kit
||Aluminum (Silver), Matte Anthracite (Black)
||79" high x 1-1/2" in diameter.
||Covered by a Manufactures 1 Year Warranty