Cable rails can add value to your Property and View, always verify with your local building code officials if you are allowed to use cable rails in your area. Typically rail posts sections can be placed 50" apart and cables are spaced at 3-3/16" intervals to provide the needed support.
- 2-3/8" square posts
- Cable spacing is pre-drilled at 3-3/16"
- Engineered to code when installed up to 50" apart
- Only a few simple tools are required to install cable like a professional.
- A complete system of cable railing cost about $125 to $150 per line foot.
- Aluminum pieces cut easily with standard carbide blades.
||Single Rail Splice per Package | Type Varies with Selection | Screws not included
||AS&D Railing Systems
||Approximately 9" x 3' Size willl vary with selection