Tapcon Cement / Masonry Screw Features:
- 3/16" Anchors - Use 5/32" Drill Bit for Installation
- 1/4" Anchors - Use 3/16" Drill Bit for Installation
- 3/16" Anchors - Phillips #2 Head or 1/4" Hex Head
- 1/4" Anchors - Phillips #3 Head or 5/16" Hex Head
- Blue Climaseal® coating is uniquely applied in multiple stages through dip-spin technology for extra corrosion resistance.
- Advanced Threadform Technology™ intertwines a large “chiseled” main thread with a small diameter thread to reduce head snapping and provide:
- - 30% lower installation torque
- - 20% more holding power
- Finished head gives a low, uniform profile and aesthetic appeal.
- Close-to-edge placement. No expansion or outward pressure allows installation near a concrete’s edge without cracking.
- Easily reversible and removable. No inserts required.
- Recommended for use with ACQ pressure-treated lumber.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Table of Tension and Shear Values
- Tapcon Installation Instructions
||Tapcon Cement / Masonry Screws available in 100pc. boxes
||3/16" or 1/4" Anchor Diameter