These Techmar Plug-And-Play AC Transformers make adding landscape or walkway lighting a breeze. Their simple design allows you to connect all your lights to main cables that include integrated sockets with a Quick Twist Connect Fastening System, which does not require any tools! Simply position your lights, place the power cord, and attach the light to either the main cable, an extension cable, or a splitter and you are done. Most importantly there is no need to hire an electrician - you can do all the set up yourself.
- Low Voltage Garden Light AC Transformers:
- • Suitable for Low Voltage Garden and Pathway Lighting at 12 volts
- • Available in 12W, 100W, and 150W sizes
- • IP44 for Outdoor Use
- • Transformer C-UL-US Approved
- • 100W, and 150W Models Include Photocell (Light Sensor) and Timer
- • Photo Cell and Timer will Activate when it gets dark in auto mode
- • 100W and 150W have adjustable timer for settings of 4, 6, or 8 hours light after dusk
Please Note: All Plug & Play Transformers, Connectors and Cables are specifically designed to be used with Plug & Play Light Fittings and Fixtures and not recommended for use with any products other than those listed within the Plug & Play Product Range.
The Deck Store is qualified to install low voltage systems and also instruct on the installation for those products purchased from the Deck Store Online. MN Technology Systems Contractor #TS01813 MN Electrical License #PL03133 Get the right answer the first time!