This Rail System Complies with IBC, IRC, and FBC Rules and is Listed on CCRR-0163. This Rail System is Approved for use in Hurricane Zones, Miami-Dade County Approved
Aluminum Railing Brackets by Westbury are available in three finishes, Black Fine Texture (Matte Black), Bronze Fine Texture, and White Fine Texture. Westbury Brackets are powder coated with state of the art technology to resist outdoor fading and all hardware is zinc die cast for corrosion resistance. Brackets work with Tuscany, Veranda, and Verticable Railing.
More Details on uses for Riviera Brackets
- Wall Mount Brackets:For Level or Line Railings.
- Angle Mount Brackets: Are used for angled level runs, with the ability to change angles from left to right and vise versa from 0 - 45 degrees.
- Stair Mount Brackets: Used for staircases with angles of 0 - 42 degrees vertically. The Stair Mounts do not swivel.
- Stair Swivel Mounts: Are used for angled staircases that require changing angles. It swivels angles from 32 - 36 degrees vertically.
- Double Swivel Stair Mounts: For angled staircases that require changing angles. It swivels angles from 0 - 45 degrees vertically, and 0 - 43 horizontally.
||Westbury Aluminum Railing Brackets sold in 4 packs, except Double Swivel Mount Brackets sold in packs of 2.
||Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Silver, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture