This Rail System Complies with IBC, IRC, and FBC Rules and is Listed on CCRR-0163. This Rail System is Approved for use in Hurricane Zones, Miami-Dade County Approved
Westbury Tuscany C10 and C101 Rail Sections for Aluminum railings are available in 4ft (special order length), 5ft, 6ft, 7ft, or 8ft lengths. Rail Kits include Top and Bottom Rails, 3/4" square or round balusters, plus Top and Bottom Brackets. The Tuscany rail series gives your deck a more modern but professional look. It is durable as Westbury powder coats all their rails with state of the art technology, giving you peace of mind.
Tuscany C10 layouts
Tuscany C101 layouts
- Material: Aluminum
- Tuscany Railing Heights: 36”, 42” (special order)
- Tuscany Railing Lengths: 4' (special order), 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’
- Round or Square Balusters: 3/4” x 3/4” x .045” wall
- Code Compliant Baluster Spacing: 3.875” for Level Railing, 3.625" for Stairs
- Dimensions for Top Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-3/8” tall (.085”) thickness. Top rail is actually 1-1/2" longer than listed length.
- Dimensions for Bottom Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-1/4” tall (.120”) thickness. Bottom rail is actually 1/2" shorter than listed length
||30-Year Limited Warranty on our Westbury® Aluminum Railing
||Tuscany railing kit includes: Top Rail | Bottom Rail | Balusters | 2 Top Brackets | 2 Bottom Brackets | Instructions and Hardware
||Black Fine Texture, Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Silver, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture
||Varies by Selection Typically 4' - 8' Sections