All SPECIAL ORDER WESTBURY ITEMS WILL TAKE EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY, CURRENTLY AROUND 16 WEEKS. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE & ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED WITH WESTBURY CAN NOT BE CANCELLED. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU CAN'T WAIT.
Westbury Tuscany Stair Rail Sections for Aluminum railings are available in 6ft or 8ft lengths. Rail Kits include Top and Bottom Rails, Square Spindles, plus Top and Bottom Brackets. The Tuscany rail series gives your deck a more modern but professional look. It is durable as Westbury powder coats all their rails with state of the art technology, allowing you to be confident in your investment.
Tuscany Square C10 layouts
Tuscany Round C101 layouts
- Material: Aluminum
- Tuscany Railing Heights: 36”, 42” (special order)
- Tuscany Railing Lengths: 4' (special order), 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’
- Round or Square Balusters: 3/4” x 3/4” x .045” wall
- Code Compliant Baluster Spacing: 3.875” for Level Railing, 3.625" for Stairs
- Dimensions for Top Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-3/8” tall (.085”) thickness. Top rail is actually 1-1/2" longer than listed length.
- Dimensions for Bottom Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-1/4” tall (.120”) thickness. Bottom rail is actually 1/2" shorter than listed length
CCRR-0163 complies with IBC, IRC, and FBC. The following Westbury railing products are included in CCR-0163: C10, C101, C30, C30R, C301R, C31, C311, C32, C321, C33, C331, C34, C341, C70, C80, 2" Power Posts, 4" Plain Posts, and 2" HD Posts. Please check with local code authorities for requirements.
||30-Year Limited Warranty on our Westbury® Aluminum Railing
||Tuscany railing kit includes: Top Rail | Bottom Rail | Balusters | 2 Top Stair Brackets | 2 Bottom Stair Brackets | Instructions and Hardware
||Black Fine Texture, Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Grey Fine Texture, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture
||Varies by Selection Typically 4' - 8' Sections