All SPECIAL ORDER WESTBURY ITEMS WILL TAKE EXTRA TIME FOR DELIVERY, CURRENTLY AROUND 16 WEEKS. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE & ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED WITH WESTBURY CAN NOT BE CANCELLED. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU CAN'T WAIT.
Westbury's Riviera Level Rail Section Kits will add some visual flare to your deck or patio and the pre-fabricated sections make assembling very easy with minimal upkeep. All level and stair sections are powder coated with state of the art technology to resist outdoor fading, so you can be confident in your investment. With multiple rail lengths to choose from, you will be sure to find the style you are looking for and all hardware that comes with the level sections are zinc die cast for corrosion resistance.
Important notes to consider:
When designing your railing system, you need to determine where your posts are going to be. You are going to need larger posts at every corner, and a crossover post
in the middle. For the posts, there are two ways to go:
- Corner posts: You will need to add a complete brackets kit (top and bottom) brackets.
- Split post: Which will be 90 degrees on one side, and 45 degrees on the second side. You will need to add brackets as well
- For Stair posts: You will need to add angle brackets. Keep in mind that center and bottom stair posts are longer than end posts.
- Note: If you decide on purchasing the 3 Piece Post Kit, you won't need to add caps and flares
After deciding on posts and brackets, you will need to add the panels to your cart. Panels can be cut into mid lengths. If you decide to purchase 8' length panels and cut it into equal 4's, and you had used a split post, you will have enough brackets from the split post to use for connecting brackets to the railing panels.
Riviera C31 layouts
Riviera C311 layouts
- Material: Aluminum
- Riviera Railing Heights: 36”, 42”
- Riviera Railing Lengths: 4', 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’
- Round or Square Balusters: 3/4” x 3/4” x .045” wall
- Code Compliant Baluster Spacing: 3.875” for Level Railing, 3.625" for Stairs
- Dimensions for Top Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-3/8” tall (.085”) thickness. Top rail is actually 1-1/2" longer than listed length.
- Dimensions for Bottom Rail: 1-3/4” wide (.090”) thickness x 1-1/4” tall (.120”) thickness. Bottom rail is actually 1/2" shorter than listed length
||30-Year Limited Warranty on our Westbury® Aluminum Railing
||Riviera C31, C311 railing kit includes: Top Rail | Mid Rail | Bottom Rail | Balusters | 3 Top Brackets | 3 Bottom Brackets | Instructions and Hardware
||Black Fine Texture, Bronze Fine Texture, Brown Fine Texture, Chocolate, Gloss Beige, Gloss White, Grey Fine Texture, Ninety Bronze, Sandy Shore, Satin Black, Speckled Walnut, White Fine Texture
||Varies by Selection Typically 4' - 8' Sections