The Barricade® Flashing System – Conform® stretchable flashing and Ulti-Flash® premium butyl rubber flashing – offers outstanding moisture protection and the ultimate line of defense around windows and doors. When installed according to specifications shown in the Flashing System Installation Guide, this system provides a superior weatherproof seal for all window, door, and skylight installations.
Both Conform and Ulti-Flash have self-sealing properties that can stop leaks around fasteners that may later be driven through the adhesive.
- The Barricade Flashing System is a reliable, moisture-protection solution with a host of benefits:
- Provides a permanent, flexible weatherproof seal.
- Made with 100% butyl adhesive.
- Ulti-Flash with UV inhibitors protects from sun’s harsh rays for up to 365 days.
- Easy to handle and apply. Unique self-adhesive strip eliminates fastening with nails or staples.
- Kraft paper release liner provides simple peel-and-stick installation.
- Easily integrated with house wrap and building papers.
- Application temperature range (0°F – 165°F)
- Both Ulti-Flash & Conform meet key standards
- AAMA 711, ASTM D1000, D412, D903-93
- Free of asphalts, VOC’s or solvents
Barricade Conform and Barricade Ulti-Flash are both backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Please contact Barricade Building Products for more information.
Barricade® Ulti-Flash® Technical Specifications Sheet
||Single Roll of Barricade Ulti-Flash Flashing Tape
||1 Roll 4"x75' | 6"x75' | 3 Rolls 9"x75'