Order Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: September 21st, 2021.
Note: When placing an order from thedeckstoreonline.com you will be prompted to agree to these terms and conditions before checking out. They are provided here for reference only.
The Deckstore Online
Our Physical Address is:
6900 151st Street West Suite 100
Apple Valley, MN 55124
We can be reached via e-mail from our contact page
or you can reach us by telephone at (952)-432-2311 or (877)-432-2311 (toll free).
Shipping and Delivery
- 1-3 days to the Midwest
- 3-4 days to the East Coast, except Southern Florida
- 4-5 days to Florida and the West Coast
- Second Day Air - 2 business days + 24 business hours to process the order.
- Free Shipping Over Set Amounts (See Free Shipping Tag in the Item [$49,$99,$199, etc.]
- Can be any combination of items tagged "Free Ship". Other items not tagged will be charged normal shipping.
- If the order was were sent with a free shipping discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
- Hawaii and Alaska are not included in the free shipping promotions.
- Most items ship FedEx or UPS, however we may use SpeeDee, Priority Mail, or USPS
- Large items such as decking and railing kits may be shipped by Specialty LTL Carriers, in most cases these carriers quote per load. Contact us for pricing.
- Shipping Times are approximate and Subject To Change.
- Note: Custom orders can take additional days to process.
Please Note: Shipping, Once Consumed, Can Not Be Refunded. Meaning, once an order has shipped, the shipping charges have effectively been spent and are non-refundable.
In all cases, TheDeckStoreOnline.com strives to ensure timely delivery of products ordered online. However, due to variables outside of TheDeckStoreOnline.com's control, delivery times are not guaranteed. Please allow the full time stated above for your product's arrival before contacting us regarding missing products.
Refund, Return, and Replacement Policy
All returns will need a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). First, check the complete policy below to see if your item is returnable. Next, Contact Customer Service with your Order#, how many, & part numbers for items you wish to return. The more detail, the better. Any returns without a RMA# will be refused. RMA#s are valid for 14 days. Returned products MUST be in original packing & unused. Once inspected & approved, a refund will be issued by the same means of purchase. Refunds are calculated by the total amount paid for the product on your original invoice minus original shipping on Free Ship Items. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Once product has been inspected & deemed returnable, you will be credited & a copy of the refund sent to the email used to place the order. Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. For answers to the most common questions, check our Returns FAQ page.
- Returns cannot be accepted after 90 days from when the order was placed. Certain exceptions may apply due to backorders, shipping delays, or other setbacks. Contact Customer Service to see if that applies.
- All returned items must be in their original box, complete, & unopened. Partial returns will not be accepted.
- Some items may be shipped directly from a manufacturer's or distributor's warehouse. Direct shipped products may be required to be returned to the originating warehouse for credit. Refund will be issued after MFR processes return & credits us.
- Product may be returned in person to save on return shipping costs. You still have to get a RMA# first.
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- If the order was purchased with a Free Shipping discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from any refund we apply.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the merchandise is being returned due to defect, or The Deck Store Online incorrectly filled the order.
- Avoid rejected returns by verifying all the contents are in place. Don't write on product packaging, use original boxes to send back. Minimizing any shipping damage is crucial.
- Any Return without Authorization will be refused.
- The Deck Store reserves the right to decline any returns for items sent to us for any reason.
- All Decking is Non-Returnable
- Special Order Items
- Clearance Items
- Custom Made Products - Example: Fire Pits, Deck Store Furniture
- Any item Custom Cut for shipping purposes
- Any item that was installed, used, or missing parts
- Any item not in original packaging, or with packaging that has been opened
- Any damaged item
- Shipping costs on Free Ship items
Please Note: Shipping, Once Consumed, Cannot Be Refunded. Meaning, once an order has shipped, the shipping charges have effectively been spent and are non-refundable.
Decking & Special Order Items Cannot Be Returned.
If a Special Order item is received & is defective, a replacement will be sent once the defective product is returned. For defective products, a return shipping label will be provided at no charge via e-mail. Prior to a return label being submitted, The Deck Store Online must have a customer’s credit card on file. If the fixture is determined to be defective, a replacement will be shipped via Standard Ground service at no charge. If Expedited Shipping is requested, Expedited Shipping Fees will be charged to the customer. If the returned fixture is found to be in working condition or the problem is found to be from something like defective batteries, all shipping charges will be charged to the credit card on file. Some Special Order Items may have extended delivery times. For damaged decking, see below.
On any order DeckPerks were used to purchase items, the DeckPerks points will be refunded before any cash refund.
If you wish to exchange any items Contact Customer Service with that request. Typically, a Return Authorization will be sent for the items you no longer want, & you will need to place a new order for the items you do want.
Carefully inspect your order upon arrival. If any damage has occurred Contact Customer Service. Include photos of the damage & the shipping boxes if possible. Items cannot be replaced until we receive photos of the damages.
For freight deliveries, particularly decking, if there is any damage, take pictures & inform the driver. Take a photo of the Delivery Receipt with the driver's note of the damage. Take note of the trailer number & Contact Customer Service. Any concealed damage must be reported within 5 days of delivery, after that, damaged products may not be covered. If you have any questions, please let us know.
The Deck Store will help all we can if you have a defective item. Defective items are subject to their particular Manufacturer's Warranty. We can contact the MFR on your behalf, it may be faster to contact them directly. Any item defective right out of the box, will be replaced asap. Contact Customer Service if you receive any defective products.
The Deck Store reserves the right to cancel any order. If you wish to cancel an order, Contact Customer Service with your Name & Order Number as soon as possible. Certain orders may not be able to be canceled due to manufacturer policies, time constraints, or shipping. We will make every attempt to fulfill cancelation requests.
You can find answers to the questions we get asked most often on our Frequently Asked Return Questions page. If you still need help, Email Customer Service & we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Payment Options and Pricing Policy
- Discover Network
- American Express
Payments made online must be confirmed by your credit cardholder before the product is shipped to you. All prices for the product ordered are final and non-refundable except under the terms of our Refund, Return, and Replacement Policy.
You may access all previous orders placed at TheDeckStoreOnline.com by logging into our website and navigating to the My Account section. If you are having trouble accessing orders online you may ask for a copy by sending us an e-mail at the below address or calling us at the telephone number below.
General Order Information
With all orders, The Deck StoreOnline.com reserves the right to cancel and refund any payments made. In cases of limited stock or item entry errors, customers will be made aware and given comparable options.
Updating Account Information
It is our customer's responsibility to keep their records updated to ensure the proper receipt of all products ordered or communication sent by TheDeckStoreOnline.com regarding important policy changes. You may manage your account information by logging into our website and navigating to the My Account section. If you are having trouble updating information, or wish to update or access information not available in the My Account area, you may do so by sending us an e-mail at the below address or calling us at the telephone number below.