Order Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 1st, 2020.
Note: When placing an order from thedeckstoreonline.com you will be prompted to agree to these terms and conditions before checking out. They are provided here for reference only.
The Deckstore Online
Our Physical Address is:
6900 151st Street West Suite 100
Apple Valley, MN 55124
We can be reached via e-mail from our contact page
or you can reach us by telephone at (952)-432-2311 or (877)-432-2311 (toll free).
Shipping and Delivery
- 1-3 days to the Midwest
- 3-4 days to the East Coast, except Southern Florida
- 4-5 days to Florida and the West Coast
- Second Day Air - 2 business days + 24 business hours to process the order.
- Free Shipping Over Set Amounts (See Free Shipping Tag in the Item [$49,$99,$199, etc.]
- Can be any combination of items tagged "Free Ship". Other items not tagged will be charged normal shipping.
- If the order was were sent with a free shipping discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund.
- Hawaii and Alaska are not included in the free shipping promotions.
- Most items ship FedEx or UPS, however we may use SpeeDee, Priority Mail, or USPS
- Large items such as decking and railing kits may be shipped by Specialty LTL Carriers, in most cases these carriers quote per load. Contact us for pricing.
- Note: Custom orders can take additional days to process.
Please Note: Shipping, Once Consumed, Can Not Be Refunded. Meaning, once an order has shipped, the shipping charges have effectively been spent and are non-refundable.
In all cases, TheDeckStoreOnline.com strives to ensure timely delivery of products ordered online. However, due to variables outside of TheDeckStoreOnline.com's control, delivery times are not guaranteed. Please allow the full time stated above for your product's arrival before contacting us regarding missing products.
Deck Store Product Satisfaction Guarantee - PSG
We are committed to your satisfaction. If there are any problems with your order, the customer service, shipping, or even if you just aren’t happy with your item, please call us at (877) 423-2311, or email us at support@TheDeckStore.com. We will do everything we can to make sure everything is perfect for you!
Most items supplied from The Deck Store Online qualify for a full refund with No Restocking Fees through our PSG Program. Qualifying items will have the Product Satisfaction Guarantee label on the item page. Whether you ordered the wrong amount or just not satisfied, you can return all non-special order, PSG Program items. Original Shipping is non-refundable, and Return Shipping is the customer's responsibility, except in the event the item is damaged or mis-shipped. All PSG Program returns require a RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number, which can be obtained by calling (877) 423-2311, or emailing support@TheDeckStore.com.
PSG Return Policy
There are times when you may order an item and then find out it wasn’t exactly what you wanted. We get that some items don’t look the way you thought they would, so we've tried to make returning them simple. The Product Satisfaction Guarantee return policy applies only to items with the Product Satisfaction Guarantee label on the item page. PSG Program items can be returned with a RGA number:
- Within 90 days of purchase – Product qualifies for a full refund or equal exchange.
- Between 91-179 days of purchase – Product qualifies for store credit.
- 180 days after purchase – We are unable to accept returns or issue credits.
Refund, Return, and Replacement Policy
For all non-PSG items: You must contact customer service within 30 days of receiving the product to obtain an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number. After an RGA is issued, your RGA number is valid for 14 calendar days. Any product shipped back to us without a valid RGA number may be refused. Returned product(s) MUST be in its original packing and never installed. Once inspected and approved, a refund will be issued by the same means of purchase. Refunds are calculated by the total amount paid for the product on your original invoice minus original shipping on Free Ship Items. Once the product has been inspected and deemed returnable you will be credited. A minimum of 10% or $5 whichever is greater applies to non-PSG returns.
If you are making an exchange, TheDeckStoreOnline.com in most cases will attempt to waive the restocking fee. The customer, in this case, maybe responsible for the shipping charges if the product was a free ship item, that is the fee TheDeckStoreOnline.com incurred originally to ship this item(s) and pays to ship these items back to TheDeckStoreOnline.com. An RGA is still required and can be obtained by contacting a customer service representative.
- Some items may be shipped directly from a manufacturer or distributors warehouse, and returned products may be required to be returned to the originating warehouse for credit.
- Product may be returned in person, to the originating warehouse or store location to save on return shipping costs. Ask us first please.
- Any refund or credit for exchange will be based on the value of the merchandise at the time of purchase.
- If the order was purchased with a Free Shipping Discount, the original shipping charges will be deducted from any refund we apply.
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility unless the merchandise is being returned due to defect, or The Deck Store Online incorrectly filled the order.
- Avoid rejected returns by verifying all the contents are in place, Don't write on product packaging, use original boxes to send back
Items can not be returned
If a special order item is received and is defective, a replacement will be sent once the defective product is returned. For defective products, a return shipping label will be provided at no charge via e-mail. Prior to a return label being submitted, The Deck Store Online must have a customer’s credit card on file. If the fixture is determined to be defective, a replacement will be shipped via Standard Ground service at no charge. If Expedited Shipping is requested, Expedited Shipping fees will be charged. If the returned fixture is found to be in working condition or the problem is found to be from defective batteries, all shipping charges will be charged to the credit card on file. Some Special Order Items may have extended lead times of 2-4 week.
- Custom Made Products, Example Fire Pits, Post Lights
- All Decking is non-returnable
- Any item that was installed, used, or missing parts
- Shipping costs on Free Ship items
- Special Order Items
Payment Options and Pricing Policy
- Discover Network
- American Express
Payments made online must be confirmed by your credit cardholder before the product is shipped to you. All prices for the product ordered are final and non-refundable except under the terms of our Refund, Return, and Replacement Policy.
You may access all previous orders placed at TheDeckStoreOnline.com by logging into our website and navigating to the My Account section. If you are having trouble accessing orders online you may ask for a copy by sending us an e-mail at the below address or calling us at the telephone number below.
General Order Information
With all orders, The Deck StoreOnline.com reserves the right to cancel and refund any payments made. In cases of limited stock or item entry errors, customers will be made aware and given comparable options.
Updating Account Information
It is our customer's responsibility to keep their records updated to ensure the proper receipt of all products ordered or communication sent by TheDeckStoreOnline.com regarding important policy changes. You may manage your account information by logging into our website and navigating to the My Account section. If you are having trouble updating information, or wish to update or access information not available in the My Account area, you may do so by sending us an e-mail at the below address or calling us at the telephone number below.