The Cortex Concealed Fasten Master System for Azek and Timbertech is the most innovative, and complete system used to hide the heads of your deck screws, using plugs that match your deck's color. The Cortex concealed Fasteners consists of a screw, a setting tool and a plug from the same board material. Cortex hidden fasteners have been redesigned with a new thread design requiring less torque, and a new bit made from stronger material for extreme pro contractor use that uses the Torx TTAP head. The TTAP head makes it almost impossible to strip the fasteners, allowing for easy removal, and a stability button keeps the screw straight when drilling. Setting Tool included in every box.
FastenMaster Cortex Fastening System
- Each Cortex plug has been engineered and tested to yield ultimate long term performance. This testing includes:
- UV Stability/Long Term Weathering Tested
- Intense Freeze-Thaw Cycle Tested
- Expansion/Contraction Cycle Tested
- Moisture Saturation/Freezing Performance Tested
- Impact Resistant
- Recommended by Azek and The Deck Store Installers
- 8 x 2-1/2" Screws except the Trex Elevations screws which are 1-5/8" stainless steel
Typical Deck Coverage – based on 5.5" board width and 16" O.C. joist spacing
WARRANTY - Please visit www.FastenMaster.com or call FastenMaster at 800 518 3569 for a full written warranty. For technical assistance or questions regarding proper use of this system, please contact FastenMaster Technical Support at 800 518 3569 or visit www.FastenMaster.com.
||Depending on selection - 100lf pack contains 224 screws / 300 plugs | 100sq ft pack contains 350 screws / 400 plugs | 300sq ft pack contains 1050 screws / 1200 plugs | plus bits
||#8 x 2-1/2"