The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
EAGLE CLAW #10 2-1/2" STAINLESS STEEL DECK SCREWS
Only %1 left
EAGLE CLAW #10 x 2-1/2" STAINLESS STEEL DECK SCREWS
Eagle Claw Stainless Steel Wood Screws for Decking, Fencing, and all Outdoor Applications. Perfect for deck installation in coastal areas. No more ugly staining of your timber!
- #10 304 Grade Stainless Steel 2-1/2" Screws
- 350pc or 1750pc Buckets
- T25 Bit Included
Detailed Product Information
EAGLE CLAW 2-1/2" #10 STAR DRIVE T20 TORX STAINLESS STEEL DECK SCREWS
ADVANTAGES OF EAGLE CLAW STAINLESS STEEL WOOD SCREWS:
- No Corrosion with stainless steel screws, as is the case with coated or plated screws.
- No more ugly staining of the timber caused by corroding screws or nails.
- No working loose over time as is the case with nails and staples.
- Can be safely used in Redwood, Cedar, or pressure treated timber without corrosion or chemical reaction.
- Manufactured to precise specifications.
- Long-Lasting: Ideal for use in all Outdoor, Coastal and Wet Area applications.
ADVANTAGES OF STAR DRIVE (T25 TORX):
- Star Drive Screws can handle far higher torque than Square and Phillips Drive, therefore reducing cam-out and protecting the screw while prolonging driver bit life.
KEY FEATURES OF EAGLE CLAW SCREWS:
- Stainless Steel
- Star Drive T25 Torx
- Type 17 point makes for easy driving.
- Partial thread ensures the deck boards pull up hard against the joist.
- Nibs under the head help the screw sink flush with the surface.
- T25 Torx Driver Included
- Box of 350 screws ( 3LB) or Box of 1750 (15.8LB)
Additional Product Information
||350 (1x 25mm Torx Driver) & 1750 (2x 25mm Torx Driver)
||#10 x 2-1/2"
|CA Proposition 65
Related Deck Building Components