Fortress Fe26 Gate Uprights are for use with the Fe26 Gate Panel to create a custom gate that fits your needs. These gate uprights grant you flexibility because they can create a gate opening that is up to 48" wide, instead of using a standard gate that can only be used for a 34-1/2" wide opening. These gate uprights are available in a 34" or 40" height and the colors pitted antique bronze, textured black sand and gloss black. To install these gate uprights, simply measure your gate to the size you need, add 1-3/8" to each end of the rails (so they can be secured), use a rubber mallet to drive them into the rails, and install a self-drilling screw into each corner.
Fe26 Gate Uprights include (2) gate uprights, (2) post caps and (8) self-tapping screws. Rail Panel, Latch, Hinges, and Fasteners are sold separately.
- Use with the Fe26 Gate Panel, Latch and hinges
- Create a gate with a maximum width of 48"
- For final rail heights of 36" and 42" respectively
- 1.5" W x 1.5" D
- Includes: (2) gate uprights, (2) post caps and (8) self-tapping screws
- Rail Panel, Latch, Hinges, and Fasteners are sold separately
||Black Sand, Bronze, Gloss Black