DeckWise Ipe Oil will protect and preserve the appearance of your exotic hardwood deck for years.
Use the DeckWise Deck Oil Calculator to see how much IPE Oil you will need for your project.
- Exceptional Penetration
- Natural Grain Enhancement
- Water Repellent
- UV Barrier Protection
- Reduces Chances of Warps & Cracks
- Contains Trans-Oxide Pigments for added Grain Enhancement
- Hardwood Decks
- All Exterior Wood Surfaces
- Wood Railings
- Surface Sanded Wood: Approximately 200-300 SF per Gallon
- Rough Surfaced Wood: Approximately 150-200 SF per Gallon
- Drying time depends on Temperature & Humidity | Typically 24 hours in most conditions
Check your local regulations regarding VOC content
- Ipe Oil Low 100 g/l VOC formula is VOC emissions compliant in all Contiguous US states
including the California South Coast AQMD jurisdiction.
- Ipe Oil 250 g/l VOC is VOC emissions compliant in all Contiguous US states.
It is not compliant for sale in California South Coast AQMD jurisdiction;
LA-Eastern, LA-Western, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties.
||Single Gallon Container of Ipe Oil Hardwood Deck Finish 3.785 Liters
||Typical Metal Gallon Can 7" Diameter x 8" Height with Loop Handle