The SD screw features an optimized shank which is specifically designed to match the fastener holes in Simpson Strong-Tie connectors. The hex head virtually eliminates cam-out and helps avoid stripping of the head. The sharp point of the screw enables fast starts, and the serrated threads reduce torque for improved driveability.
SD Screws for Use with Simpson Strong-Tie Connectors:
- Tested and approved for use in many popular Simpson Strong-Tie connectors for interior and most exterior applications
- The single-fastener load capacity of the SD9 exceeds the capacity of a 10d common nail, while the single-fastener load capacity of the SD10 exceeds that of the 16d common nail
- Ideal for use in tight spaces where using a hammer is inconvenient
- Optimized heat-treating for ductility, strength and reduced hydrogen embrittlement concerns
- Mechanically-galvanized coating meets ASTM B695 Class 55, is recommended for use with certain preservative-treated woods and is compliant with the 2006 International Residential Code® (R319.3) and 2009 International Residential Code (R317.3.1)
Comes in 100pc packs or 500 pc packs.
SD9 (0.131") or SD10 (0.161") shank; 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" screws
SKU's: SD911R100, SD911R500, SD9212R100, SD9212R500, SD10112R100, SD10112R500, SD10212R100, SD10212R500
UPC: 707392462103 - #10 x 1-1/2" 100pk #56535
UPC: 707392103509 - #9 x2-1/2"
||Comes in 100pc or 500pc packs
||Simpson Strong Tie