- Main Cable Features:
- 32' (10m) includes 4 integrated sockets at 6.5' intervals (13' lead before start of sockets). Maximum wattage: 150W.
- 49' (15m) Includes 6 integrated sockets at 6.5' intervals (16' lead before start of sockets). Maximum wattage: 150W.
- Extension Cable Features:
- Lengths of either 19' or 32' without integrated sockets
- 19' (6m) Extension Cable Maximum Wattage: 150W
- 32' (10m) Extension Cable Maximum Wattage: 150W
- Connector Features:
- Regular Size for higher gauge wiring such as 18/2
- Larger Size for higher gauge wiring such as 14/2
- Screw Connectors sold each, Click Connectors 2 per pack
- Splitter Features:
- One incoming connection providing three additional sockets
- Maximum Wattage: 150W
The Deck Store is qualified to install low voltage systems and also instruct on the installation for those products purchased from the Deck Store Online. MN Technology Systems Contractor #TS01813 MN Electrical License #PL03133 Get the right answer the first time!
|Package Quantity||One Techmar Cable or Connector|
|Search by Manufacturer||Techmar|
|Dimensions||Techmar Extension Cable 19' (6m) or 32' (10m); Main Cable 32' (10m) or 49' (15m)|
More About our Products
More reasons to buy this product, and the tools to help you do more
Deck Perks Loyalty Program earn points for tagging this item, Writing a review, sharing the link and of coarse making a purchase.
Get Something Free Many products offer free or discounted items with purchase of a related item
Calculators Use the tools below to calculate the number of balusters need to fill your rail, cut your stairs, and more