GRK Caliburn™ Concrete Screws are the go-to when anchoring to concrete or wood to concrete applications. They are also ideal for deck railing posts. Caliburn™ Contrete screws are engineered with a patented thread which allows for a smooth driving into pre-drilled concrete and other similar applications. These screws are available in several varieties such as Flat Head, Pan Head, and XL. Caliburn™'s unparalleled draw and pull-out strength make it possible to be used in jobs which previously required an anchor. The thread design allow for the capability to be removed and reinserted into the same pilot hole numerous times - without worry of breaking the fastener or wearing out the threads.
GRK Caliburn Concrete Screws Feature:
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero stripping, with 6 points of contact
- Aggressive Heavy duty threads lock into concrete and can be removed and reinserted with screw damage
- Caliburn™ Flat Head Screws have a Countersinking Bugle (or Tapered) Head that locks wood to concrete for complete installation and effective anchoring
- Caliburn™ PH (Pan Head) Screws are ideal for an exposed finished look including installation of electrical boxes
- Caliburn™ XL Washer Head Screws are designed for superior holding power.
- The Caliburn™ XL is code approved under ICC report ESR-3251
- Climatek™ Coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- Available in Various Bulk Sizes, and HandyPaks
- 1/4" Caliburn screws use a T30 Bit, 19/64" use T40
||GRK Caliburn Concrete Screws are available in Various Bulk Sizes, ProPaks, and HandyPaks