Deck Balusters, Spindles, Pickets?

What's the difference?

Most of these terms are interchangeable, some are made of wood, others are iron, steel, aluminum, glass, or stainless steel cable. Some are Face-Mount, some Inline. Regardless, balusters, spindles, or pickets are used to infill the open section of your rail so that you don't fall off your deck, landing, or patio. If you were to look up the definitions of these items you'll find they all have slightly different meaning. Doesn't matter though, because at The Deck Store Online we offer all of them - decorative, cable, colonial, contemporary, glass, wood, or metal. We carry the most complete line of rail infill materials. We source our products direct from the manufacturer, and in many cases have multiple suppliers. This assures you that we can offer the best products at the lowest cost. Some of our favorite brands include: DekPro, Deckorators, Fortress, & Mr Spindle. We are the deck experts and have used many of these products in the decks we build. You can't go wrong with any selection, as we only offer the best brands available.

Calculate how many Balusters you'll need for your deck with the Deck Store Baluster Calculator.